Exchange Bank, a local bank with locations in Milledgeville, Gray, and Lake Oconee Georgia
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Point of Sale limits for transactions and ATM withdrawals for debit cards per day?
- Student Accounts per day: ATM = $505 and Point of Sale (POS) = $505
- Other Personal Accounts per day: ATM = $505 and Point of Sale (POS)-$1,005
How do I reset my password for Internet Banking?
- First, you’ll need to set up our Password Self Reset Feature. It will not work if it hasn’t been set up previously. After logging into your account please navigate to the Options page. You’ll need to fill out the security question/answer fields on that page. You will be asked this question and will have to supply the answer while resting your password.
- To use our Password Self Reset Feature please click “Reset Password” after submitting your Exchange Online ID. On the next page, please input your Exchange Online ID, email address, and a subject for the email. You may type anything for the subject. Shortly after submitting this information you will receive an email. Click the link in the email and answer your personal question. You will now be able to create a new password and login.
Can I have a payment taken automatically from my checking account at another bank to make a loan payment at Exchange Bank?
- Yes, and it’s very simple to do. You may come into our closest branch, request an EFT form, complete the questions, and attach a voided check from your bank. Give the form to a customer service representative or simply mail in a written, signed request with your cancelled check attached to the Main Office and we will take care of the transfer for you.
Can I apply for a loan on-line?
- Yes. Click on the Products and Services tab and scroll down to Loan Inquiry and complete the information requested. A Loan Officer will contact you within two business days to schedule an appointment and to begin your loan process.
If I don’t agree with a charge on my account or don’t recognize the reason for a charge, what is the procedure for reconciliation on my account?
- Please call 478-452-4531 and ask for a Customer Service Representative or Bookkeeping to explain the charge on your account.
Can I transfer money from one account to another on-line (i.e., savings to checking, checking to loan, Express Credit to checking)?
- Yes. You must first sign up for internet banking and ensure that the accounts you want access to on-line are properly listed in order for you to make on-line transfers.